Monday, January 12, 2009

Toll the Hounds

I am currently halfway through the 8th book in The Malazan Book of the Fallen.

So far there are many interesting twists and turns but as usual for Steven Erickson "The Payoff" is in the last half of the book.

Life has been strange the past few months. I really feel led to return to the Roman Catholic Church but at the same time I am entwined in the leadership of our current church. So I am walking that one out step by step.

Please continue praying for my Marriage, as things are not all Kosher, we are in counseling right now so hopefully things will get better.

Durin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for your church journey...it actually sounds like God is doing some amazing stuff there. And I'm still praying for you and your man, brother!