Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Books on CD

Right now I am listening to Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker and I listened to Draco Tavern by Larry Niven on the way to a Vineyard conference in Michigan.

Draco was a great set of stories that contained some heavy cosmic musing. I thought that Niven handled folks with Faith as most hard Sci-Fi folks do, dismissivly. But I have to admire the cosmic issues that he addressed in some really well done stories.

I enjoyed listening to Days of Magic, Nights of War again. I really think Clive Barker has created something special in this series and I cannot wait for the mysterious Abarat book 3.

At the Vineyard conference I attented a workshop on God's Calling. I really feel that I need to commit to writing on a regular basis. I have never been able to get that done before but I do think there are several stories running around my brain that I need to set down in text.

Pray for me in that.

Durin

No comments: