Friday, August 8, 2008

Plantet Stories Rock!

Hello Acupofrich,

You are about my sole reader. I am going to try to Blog a little more constistantly. God has been doing amazing things in my life lately.

My Wife and I are working together on our problems, and I feel like we are heading in the right direction.

Even more than that I feel that God orchestrating my life in such a way that I am having to rely on Him as my lover. Hard to explain but we all have needs and only when we unite our hearts with God in the midst of the battle can he fullfill us. I think he brings us to a place where we are hungry and thirsty, and then he shows us how the Mead of God tastes.

But any way I am telling you all about a book.

My favorite RPG company Paizo.com has come out with a line of books. These books are all Classics of the SF pulp era and would appear on the shelf with Robert Howard ect.

I just finished The Secret of Sinharat which takes place on a fictional Mars. Amazing!

Do yourself a favor and check out Planet Stories.

Leigh Brackett rocks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm your only reader?! That's a bit daunting...I'm honored though. Count on me to continue to check in.

I'll have to check that book out at some point. My stack is a bit large at this point. But I move through it pretty steadily. And I love to check out new prospects. Thanks for the tip!

Man, I am sooooooooo glad to hear that you and your wife are trying to work things out. And your thoughts on your delving further into God are beautiful.